Thursday 2 November 2017

100 WC week #8

   
Halloween

I was blankly staring at my little carrot swimming in the pool of ranch dressing on my white plate when my dad shouted: 
"Tomorrow is Halloween Lola!" I looked up at him, "Lets go decorate!" He continued. About 5 hours later I went outside to see what was taking him so long. Then I saw him laying there on the well kept lawn , with a flame crawling up his arm. I could see the white bone through his open arm. After that we never celebrated Halloween ever again...       

1 comment:

  1. Your first line really allows the reader to create a visual in their mind. It is a great way to open your story. Some great adjectives to help tell the details of your story. I was not expecting the twist to the end of your story. I wonder how a flame burning would allow a white bone to show through. Wouldn't it be black from the flame.

    ReplyDelete

100 WC week# 27