Tuesday 26 September 2017

100 W.C. Week #3

      

                                   Creatures

 I walked into class, and dropped my books on a desk near the back. 'Professor McLangunchowdner' was printed in perfect cursive at the top right corner of the board. Then a tall slim lady walked in, 
"Hello!" she sang out,"I know my name is difficult to say so call me Ms. M!" Her hair was twisted back and tied with a purple ribbon. She wore a short purple dress to match. As she spun around to write on the chalkboard, I saw a piece of peeled back skin that revealed a layer of crocodile flesh...

3 comments:

  1. Very creative story. I was not expecting the ending but it was a great twist. You have well written sentence and I can tell you pay close attention to detail. You need to check over your punctuation. You have a comma where you need a period and some line spacing where the professor is speaking that should be together on one line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness me Mex - what a shock! you really lulled your reader into a false sense of security, thinking it was going to be a 'nice' school story.
    Very well done for an unusual use of the prompt words. i hope to see more of your work on 100WC!

    Mrs Skinner (Team 100)

    ReplyDelete

100 WC week# 27