Wednesday 29 November 2017

100 WC week #12


                                    
 I was staring at my plain sandwich. Suddenly my usually energetic little brother Tony came shuffling into the kitchen, clutching on to his robot,
"Hey little dude!" I said, trying to cheer him up,
"... My robot needs a new battery, but I cant find any..." He mumbled,
"Hang on," I instructed. As I hurried down to my Dad's office, stumbling down the stairs, I caught a glimpse of something dripping from the ceiling, it was red...
"TONY!" I shrieked... Panting I made it to the kitchen, there Tony was, head on the table, body on the floor... 

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you are consistent with your word choice as energetic and shuffling are two very different characteristics. Be sure check your end punctuation. I am confused with your ending and how it comes out of nowhere and doesn't' fit with the beginning tone of your story.

    ReplyDelete

100 WC week# 27